Polamk.fi-verkkopalvelun saavutettavuusseloste sisältö englanti
Polamk.fi website accessibility statement
Updated on 20 January 2021.
This accessibility statement of 16 December 2020 relates to the polamk.fi service. The service is subject to the Act on the Provision of Digital Services which requires that all public digital services must be accessible.
We have made our own appraisal of the accessibility of the service.
State of accessibility of the digital service
The service meets the accessibility requirements fully on level A and partly on level AA.
2. Disproportionate burden
- All documents on our website do not fully meet the accessibility requirements. The most recent ones are available by order from the Police University College registry, while older ones are saved on the website, taking the principle of disproportionality into account.
3. All parts of the website do not meet requirements yet
Inaccessible contents and their shortcomings
- Alt text is missing for individual illustration images. Instructions to this effect have been given, and we provide advice to the publishers of the contents.
- Individual figures are not yet accessible. Development of these aspects is ongoing.
- Some contents have not been translated. More translations are ordered on a regular basis, but due to the extent of the website, not all website contents have been translated yet.
Did you notice an accessibility shortcoming in the service?
Please let us know. We will do our best to correct the situation.
If you notice an accessibility problem on the site, please send feedback first to us, the site administrators. It may take 14 days to get a reply. If you are not satisfied with the reply given or do not get any answer within two weeks, you can report this to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland provides detailed information on how to report the case and how it will be processed.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
We strive to improve accessibility
We are committed to improving the accessibility of our digital services.
The Police University College has renewed its online services to ensure technical accessibility. At the same time, we have determinedly renewed and clarified the contents to provide answers to questions from users.
We continue content development and maintenance of technical accessibility.
We use technical means to follow the integrity of the site and the meeting of the accessibility requirements.
We train and instruct content providers to implement accessibility in practice.
We welcome feedback to promote the accessibility of the site.
Further information on website accessibility
If you require further information on the accessibility of the polamk.fi online service or wish to discuss it, please contact Police University College Communication services by email at [email protected].
This site was published on 17 December 2020.