University College community - Poliisiammattikorkeakoulu
Toimintakäsikirja Toteuta Korkeakouluyhteisö sisältö englanti
University College community
The Police University College of Finland is the only police institute in the country. We are both a higher education institution and a national unit of the police. Unlike other universities of applied sciences, we operate under the Ministry of the Interior.
Polamk code of community
Our interaction and cooperation are guided by the Polamk code of community. As the foundation of our work in communities, we utilise:
- the police's strategy
- Police University College strategy
- the ethical code of conduct of the police.
Our code of community includes the following procedures jointly agreed between staff and students:
- We treat each other equally, fairly and kindly.
- We follow jointly agreed rules, instructions and schedules.
- We respect each other's work and competency.
- We promote management that meets a consistent level of quality and rapid, fact-based decision making.
- We give our opinions in a constructive way and take the opinions of other into account.
- We strive to get along with everyone in all situations.
- We promote team spirit and a friendly atmosphere in our community.
- We are open and share information with each other.
- We conduct ourselves in an exemplary manner in our work and strengthen professional behavior in our community.
- We help each other succeed.